Sunday, June 26, 2016

Minecraft - Spigot server Authentication Servers are down

My son has been begging me for a while to make him a Minecraft server. At the office we have a couple developers who have a couple servers in AWS that they may want me to take over. So I figured, this would be a good time to get familiar with AWS.

I setup AWS and created a micro ubuntu server and installed craftbukkit and spigot. Whenever we would logon, it would say the authentication servers were down when in fact they were up.

I found this on a post:

sudo /var/lib/dpkg/info/ca-certificates-java.postinst configure

Seems to be an issue with ubuntu. After running this command I no longer got the errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Error 1312 when adding ssl cert

 If you get an error when using netsh to add a cert thumbprint, make sure you have a private key attached to the cert. Also, make sure the c...